We offer two programs for professionals and boards:
- Statistical Literacy
- I: A conceptual approach that allows participants to gain confidence in their ability to identify misuse and appropriate use of statistics in media, research, and the workplace.
- II: A mathematical approach that allows participants to understand the mathematical underpinnings of classic statistics such as sample mean, median, mode, and standard deviation.
- Research Process & Survey Design
- I: Overview of the five-step research process: business/research question, study design, data collection, analysis, and reporting,
- II: A deep dive on survey instrument development where participants learn to critique various questionnaires and forms and develop new questionnaires and forms relating to research questions.